Before I get to today’s Lively Show guest, I’d like to share two exciting announcements:
# 1. Life With Intention Online registration opens next week!
If you are interested in learning more about the class and getting access to special bonuses, please hop on the special email list here.
# 2. I’m going to be next week’s guest on The Lively Show.
If you have a question you’d like me to answer on the show, please comment below or send me a tweet with your question!
Caitlin is a talented interior designer with a popular fabric, pillow, and rug line as well as a mom of three little ones living in Portland.
In this episode, we talk about how she manages her priorities with three little ones (one of which is just three weeks old!), a marriage, and her career.
In addition, we discuss how her relationship to social media has changed over the years, particularly now that she has children.
This episode is perfect for interior design buffs, moms juggling careers, or people looking to have a more balanced relationship with social media.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Caitlin started her career in interior design and eventually landed her first clients.
- How living abroad in London, Hong Kong, and Dubai influenced her design style and collections.
- What Caitlin learned from traveling with a baby overseas for the first two years of being a mother.
- How Caitlin manages her career and parenting priorities with three young children.
- How being in a marriage with another ambitious person has benefitted Caitlin and her career.
- What the move from Philly to Portland has meant for Caitlin and her family.
- The new source of inspiration Caitlin is finding for her upcoming new textile collection.
- How Caitlin handles social media and “keeping up” with everyone. (~25:30)
- Why having children has changed Caitlin’s approach to social media and where she draws the line when it comes to sharing about her children online.
- What Caitlin would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you liked this episode, you may also like: