Kelley is sharing about how she discovered her strengths, what it’s like to work with Jonathan Adler, and her successful experience with getting professional help and medication for severe anxiety and depression.
This show is perfect for anyone who is looking to learn more about the freelance graphic design world, or wants to hear a positive experience with treating clinical anxiety and depression.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How rhyming became a part of the Mrs. Lilien brand.
- The touching and spontaneous romance that sparked between Kelley and her husband at a Taco Shop in San Francisco.
- How graphic design became a part of Kelley’s life.
- (~16:00) The challenges with anxiety and depression that Kelley has struggled with throughout the second half of her life.
- The actions Kelley initially took to help get a handle on her anxiety and depression.
- How Kelley knew it was time to get medication to help manage the anxiety and depression.
- What the experience of getting on medication was like, the steps she took, and the immediate reactions she had to the medication.
- Kelley’s emotions now and how they differ from before.
- What Kelley would recommend for anyone else thinking they may need help with anxiety and depression and are considering medication.
- Kelley’s experience with possibly creating a reality TV show and what she learned about herself.
- Kelley’s branding advice.
What Kelley would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Life With Intention Online – special holiday rate expires December 12.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PPS – If you liked this show, you may also like: