I have loved getting to know Brooke as a guest and friend since this interview first aired, and I still go back and listen to this episode to get a refresher on the truth and liberation that Brooke delivers in this interview.
In particular, I LOVE the part where she shared that every emotion we think we will feel “once X, Y, or Z happens” is actually available to us right now, in this very moment. And the part about thoughts, emotions, and actions has become a powerful aspect of Work + Worth as well.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to understand the concept of “ego” (as I refer to it on the show) and wants to learn a step-by-step process to change negative thought patterns.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Brooke’s love for self-help developed early on and what books had the greatest influence on her growing up.
- What Brooke believes is the most influential tool in your life and how it affects and creates your feelings.
- Brooke explains how we can better access our intuition by observing our thoughts and understanding the ego.
- Why Brooke believes we should look at our thoughts as opinions, rather than facts.
- The common misconception about the Law of Attraction.
- How we can create a huge shift in how we feel day to day by changing the way we think about our to-do list.
- We both discuss our own struggles with weight and how we were able to find peace in that area of our lives.
- The danger in finding your worth in your work.
- Brooke shares about her ongoing struggle with doubt.
- What Brooke would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW