Today I’m kicking off the 2015 Lively Show guest episodes with Tina Roth Eisenberg!
Tina is a designer, blogger, keynote speaker, and founder of:
Tattly – A temporary tatttoo shop in Brooklyn that I work with to produce the intention tattoos.
Creative Mornings – A monthly worldwide lecture series.
TeuxDeux – My very favorite to-do app ever.
Swissmiss – Her popular design blog.
In the show, we talk about how Tina uses her Values to design her businesses and her interactions with her family.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to get inspired to live from Values in their lives, or want to hear an very humble woman share her amazing journey.
(PS – The Life With Intention Online Mini Series is now live and only available for a short time! Sign up to get the free training here.)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Tina’s advice for those waiting for the right time to start a new chapter like starting a passion project, business, or having a child.
- How Tina manages her many businesses.
- The unlikely spark that started Tattly, Tina’s temporary tattoo company.
- How Tina balances her career and her time with her children.
- The impact that having a working mom had on Tina.
- Why Tina believes businesses should always begin as labors of love.
- Tina has four major Values for her life and businesses and she shares how she designs her businesses and life around them.
- Examples of how Tina lives her Values with her children.
- Why Tina consults her children about the things and asks for feedback.
- How Tina defines success.
- How Tina handles opportunities and choices that scare her.
What Tina would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – The Life With Intention Online Mini Series is now live and only available for a short time! Sign up to get the free training here.
PPS – If you liked this show, you may also like: