Today we are wrapping up August’s Mindfulness Month (and the Summer Series as a whole) with the incredibly magnetic Jadah Sellner, co-founder of SimpleGreenSmothies.com.
Jadah and her partner, Jen Hansard, have created a massive online community and business around the concept of including green smoothies in our diet in order to improve our health and wellbeing in all areas of our lives.
In addition to talking about the positive effects of green smoothies, Jadah will be sharing about two other topics near and dear to her heart: authentic online marketing and embracing our imperfections.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to hear about: the inspiring effects of green smoothies, Jadah’s take on embracing imperfections, or how a flourishing “accidental” career + business got started.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- The green smoothie that changed Jadah’s life and how she lost weight, gained energy and started eating healthier thanks to her green smoothie habit.
- How Jadah and Simple Green Smoothies co-founder Jen Hansard got 370,000 + followers on Instagram.
- Her unique and powerful way of looking at social media and how Simple Green has used it to grow their business and build trust with their community.
- Jadah tells us about Simple Green Smoothies’ upcoming free 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge and their 21 Day Cleanse.
- Jadah gives tips to smoothie newbies, including how to get your kids to drink green smoothies.
- How she is currently embracing imperfection in her life.
- Jadah tells us about 2 exciting secret projects that are coming out this fall.
- What Jadah would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Jadah and Jen’s Parenting Blog
Jay Papasan’s interview on The Lively Show (The One Thing co-author)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
photo by inherimagephoto.com