This is my first week back in the States!
(Talk about “all the feels.”)
Before leaving in May, I was most curious to know how this trip would “change me” – since so many people said extended international travel would do just that.
Well, today I’m reflecting on the top 10 lessons I’ve learned – and what I think I’m going to do in my life (based on this experience) going forward.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to learn more about the lessons I’ve learned this summer which apply to us all, near or abroad.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- 10. Follow your intuition, even when things feel uncertain.
- 9. How to use flow to direct my adventures.
- 8. Internal alignment is greater than external expectations. (following other people’s flow is not going to work for me).
- 7. Sometimes the Flowing gets tough.
- 6. Sometimes there’s a dip after a really, really great period.
- 5. Your skills and values can never be taken away.
- 4. Pain happens, suffering is optional.
- 3. We don’t have to own to appreciate.
- 2. Our emotions do not need to equal our circumstances.
- 1. How have I changed on this journey?
TLS Vlog – The Big Annoucement
Dhanakosa Buddhist Meditation Retreat Center
Alex + Mimi Ikon Vlog about Climbing Ben Nevins
Ben Nevins – Scotland
Writing to Your Intuition Course
TLS #152: Getting Answers and the U-Curve Hypothesis
The U-Curve Hyposisthese – Sverre Lysgaard
TLS #157: Appreciation Episode
TLS #159: Emotions and Circumstances
LISTEN TO THE SHOW